Our clinicians are with patients 99% of the time. The other 1% they're giving keynote presentations or participating in events to prevent veteran and first responders suicides.
Trauma and the Brain Presentation
by David, R. Strother, Valor Recovery Program Director
This presentation was given to the University of Kansas Health System's Behavioral Health Department and broadcast to seven other hospitals on March 12, 2019.
Meet the KC Organizations Supporting Veterans
On March 6, 60 veterans gathered to learn more about the services of the Valor Program, the Global Warrior Center, Warrior's Best Friend at Caregivers on the Homefront. Here is a list of all who participated and that provide services to Military Veterans and First Responders.